As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

HumbleBrag Thread

Surpassed 1600 for the first time yesterday.

toast

I am semi-maining support, to good effect. 7-2 Blitzcrank, 7-3 Leona, 3-1 Taric (0-2 with Sona, 1-1 with Soraka from ages ago) are the main champs right now, and I have just recently picked up Lulu. I find that most people in the mid-ELO range don't like to support, so by practicing it and getting proficient, you can gain the biggest relative advantage against your opponent. If I'm first or second pick I will usually take mid, but other than that, lately, I've been going support.

"There is no wealth like knowledge. No poverty like ignorance."

toast

[Image: 705Blitzcrankhumblebrag_zps1362c5e4.png]

See Terror, I don't always feed.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Krill Wrote:[Image: 705Blitzcrankhumblebrag_zps1362c5e4.png]

See Terror, I don't always feed.

Shurelya's OP.

When I get first blood at 1:00 and have aegis from 15:00 after double GP10 and Merc Treds, I'll suck up the gold loss on Shurelya's.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Meh, quick Shurelya can be really good especially if you've won your lane already or if you get a late Philo (went HoG first for instance; happens on Leona or Taric), you don't need to stick to that Philosopher Stone unless you are anticipating late game. Sure, Zeke's and Aegis still viable. Wish more junglers got Aegis so I didn't have to, thing's expensive.

Sir Bruce Wrote:Shurelya's OP.
Yes, Shurelia's on Blitz is OP.

I dunno, rushing a Tank + Group Movespeed item on melee initiators when you have a fairly low range team comp seems pretty weak to me. lol

Sir Bruce Wrote:I dunno, rushing a Tank + Group Movespeed item on melee initiators when you have a fairly low range team comp seems pretty weak to me. lol
Isn't a group movespeed item exactly what you want when you have a "fairly low range team comp?" (whatever that is?). In any event, it is pretty much the #1 item for Blitzcrank. Combine it with overdrive and he is REALLYREALLYREALLY fast, not to mention that Karthus (wall), Irelia (bladesurge), and Cho (rupture) can all benefit from the speed up to get in range to initiate.

Speaker Wrote:Isn't a group movespeed item exactly what you want when you have a "fairly low range team comp?" (whatever that is?). In any event, it is pretty much the #1 item for Blitzcrank. Combine it with overdrive and he is REALLYREALLYREALLY fast, not to mention that Karthus (wall), Irelia (bladesurge), and Cho (rupture) can all benefit from the speed up to get in range to initiate.

I was just making of Krill who doesn't like buying it because he likes the gold from Philo. I completely agree with you!