As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[TECH] IT and issues thread

added 2ish hours so that i can actually make it due to the server being down.. smile
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

(August 6th, 2020, 16:35)superdeath Wrote: added 2ish hours so that i can actually make it due to the server being down.. smile

But this game is running normally?!

My opponent in a war hasn't moved yet and I'm second in our turn order, is there a point where I can presume he's not taking his turn and make war moves on my own?

I'd much prefer to wait as long as possible, even have the turn timer extended if need be, I'd just like to know the etiquette for this situation.

They dont like extending the timer tongue
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

(September 11th, 2020, 16:15)superjm Wrote: My opponent in a war hasn't moved yet and I'm second in our turn order, is there a point where I can presume he's not taking his turn and make war moves on my own?

I'd much prefer to wait as long as possible, even have the turn timer extended if need be, I'd just like to know the etiquette for this situation.
PM Lord of the Civ and Ramk. It is as you describe,  there is a point where you're allowed to go ahead, but I'm not sure when that is,  hence talk to the admins.  does your opponent know already that you are at war? Else you can PM him to inform of the wardec and turn split.
I think they will not extend the timer, hence why it's important to get this sorted out quick

Also can we have a thread update please smile?

(September 11th, 2020, 16:15)superjm Wrote: My opponent in a war hasn't moved yet and I'm second in our turn order, is there a point where I can presume he's not taking his turn and make war moves on my own?

Sorry, I missed your post and now PBSpy shows that your opponent fooled you?!
Edit²: PM send to Superjm. And after some research the situation looks less problematic as expected.

Hello all,

Is anybody willing to cover the Aztec turns over the weekend (10/16-10/18)? With the pace of the game, I'll probably only miss one turn, and I'll leave illustrated instructions so it'll be as painless as possible. Sorry for the late response, and thanks very much in advance. heart
There is no way to peace. Peace is the way.

LotC has offered to cover the Aztecs. Thank you very much, Lotc.
There is no way to peace. Peace is the way.

While the situation is laughable.... i will gladly accept having SOME control over my fate..

I will/have claimed Stalin of MOTHER Russia. hammer
-Old Harry. PB48.

(October 18th, 2020, 13:32)superdeath Wrote: While the situation is laughable.... i will gladly accept having SOME control over my fate..

I will/have claimed Stalin of MOTHER Russia. hammer
Great! That's very much appreciated!

Just to be clear: you're now logging in for two civs? Or do you want someone else to take over Churchill?