As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Mapmaker looking for players - Indie picks

Commodore Wrote:Does the Lewwyn > Mackoti > Novice/Seven > Gaspar order still work?

Probably NH & I should play before no7. While I am a bit of a vampire, Seven's 3 timezones behind me and novice is in Europe. I don't know that I want to commit to 3 AM saves every night.
I've got some dirt on my shoulder, can you brush it off for me?

Okay so, can we just agree to ban nukes please? The votes are at 2-2 right now.

Gaspar Wrote:Probably NH & I should play before no7. While I am a bit of a vampire, Seven's 3 timezones behind me and novice is in Europe. I don't know that I want to commit to 3 AM saves every night.

When do you need the save, Lewwyn?
I have to run.

Gaspar Wrote:Probably NH & I should play before no7. While I am a bit of a vampire, Seven's 3 timezones behind me and novice is in Europe. I don't know that I want to commit to 3 AM saves every night.

Anyway, I'm okay with this if Seven is. It would make him our primary turnplayer, although I could probably play some saves in the morning.
I have to run.

novice Wrote:When do you need the save, Lewwyn?

Between GMT 2:00 - 6:00 that puts it between 10 and 2 my time.

EDIT: Just to clarify I can actually do GMT 2:00 to 14:00 I am usually busy in 2 hour blocks. This means I'm free to grab the save in between these blocks. So basically I can do whatever works. Most of the saves I'm getting right now are between 10 and 2 so I'm used to playing then. But if the save comes later I can still play it.
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

NobleHelium Wrote:Okay so, can we just agree to ban nukes please? The votes are at 2-2 right now.

Yes, go ahead and ban them.
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

novice Wrote:Anyway, I'm okay with this if Seven is. It would make him our primary turnplayer, although I could probably play some saves in the morning.

I think I'd prefer my mornings/novice's evenings. We're 1800-2200 in pbem23, that seems good to me here too.

SevenSpirits Wrote:I think I'd prefer my mornings/novice's evenings. We're 1800-2200 in pbem23, that seems good to me here too.

Okay, that makes the turn order Lewwyn->Mackoti->SevenVices->NobleGas.

Gaspar, Seven can play during his day, so you shouldn't have to wait up.
I have to run.

Would you guys mind taking me in a Greens game? I've only played in a few games, so...and I REALLY wanna play Justinian of Persia!

My turn times have caused some trouble in the past, so it may be a good idea for me to get a dedlurker/backup in case something happens? I'll try to be prompt either way, but if some people complain, it may be a good idea.

Should I put in a vote or are the agreed on settings also for the Greens?

You're welcome Kuro :neenernee
Seems like we get to vote on settings separately for the greens game, and it sounds like it's going to start a bit later. How consistently will you be able to do a turn a day, and what are your playing windows like?