As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[TECH] IT and Tech issues thread

Serdoa, need a pause?
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

...Was that a 2 hour turn?
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Yes it was. jive

(BTW: looks like you forgot to hit "end turn" for the current turn. tongue )
fnord

If all the pitbosses I run could be this efficient... wink
As the Americans learned so painfully in Earth's final century, free flow of information is the only safeguard against tyranny. The once-chained people whose leaders at last lose their grip on information flow will soon burst with freedom and vitality, but the free nation gradually constricting its grip on public discourse has begun its rapid slide into despotism. Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master. - Commissioner Pravin Lal, "U.N. Declaration of Rights"

May just be me, but I'm timing out while logging in after I've picked the civ.

edit: just played pb13 so probably not my end.
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

Seems ok now. I had no problem logging in and playing.
fnord

It's okay now
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

FYI i may need a pause tomorrow. I am paying for the privilege of watching the Oregon State Univ give me an anxiety attack in person, rather than having the same anxiety attack over the television. Anyway, we're getting up early to go and I'll try to get up a little earlier to play a turn.
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

Do we have a summary of our settings and rules (if any) somewhere? Can we put it somewhere easy to find?
I have to run.

No settings or rules?

I've played 1320BC but forgot to end turn. I'll do that later.
I have to run.