As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Go go go.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Wait a minute? 2nd city on T28? Is that fast or slow? I am hoping that a nice lurker is keeping a tally of when everyone is planting cities?

Oh - reload is ok by me. I will have to play my turn again.
I have finally decided to put down some cash and register a website. It is www.ruffhi.com. Now I remain free to move the hosting options without having to change the name of the site.

(October 22nd, 2014, 10:52)Caledorn Wrote: And ruff is officially banned from playing in my games as a reward for ruining my big surprise by posting silly and correct theories in the PB18 tech thread.

Go ahead then.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Thanks for making us all feel like slowpokes scooter

And yeah, let's reload. It's early still
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

Expensive OP pls nerf.

Has this been reloaded yet?
DL: PB12 | Playing: PB13

scooter's status says "has looked", so I doubt its been re-loaded.

Darrell

I do not understand about the reload. Should I not have played my turn?

You'll just need to replay it after the game is reloaded.
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

Game reloaded from Scooter's autosave.

Note that this means that everyone who had previously played their turns are now listed as "Has looked" in the turn portal.
As the Americans learned so painfully in Earth's final century, free flow of information is the only safeguard against tyranny. The once-chained people whose leaders at last lose their grip on information flow will soon burst with freedom and vitality, but the free nation gradually constricting its grip on public discourse has begun its rapid slide into despotism. Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master. - Commissioner Pravin Lal, "U.N. Declaration of Rights"

Thanks, Caledorn.

Really sorry about this, guys. Hate asking for reloads and wouldn't have if it was a dead scout or missed worker/settler turn or something.