As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Invitation to a huge world map PB

Oh hey Mehmed, ORG/EXP in base BtS is pretty nice, as is starting with Wheel/Agri lol

(November 25th, 2019, 18:39)superjm Wrote: Oh hey Mehmed, ORG/EXP in base BtS is pretty nice, as is starting with Wheel/Agri lol

Wanna trade?
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

(November 25th, 2019, 18:41)superdeath Wrote:
(November 25th, 2019, 18:39)superjm Wrote: Oh hey Mehmed, ORG/EXP in base BtS is pretty nice, as is starting with Wheel/Agri lol

Wanna trade?
shakehead

(November 25th, 2019, 14:35)Krill Wrote: Ouch. The mod is essentially base BtS. I fell sorry for DZ and Superdeath.

When I saw your post, my first thought before checking the update was "Hmmm....Japan?" Damn you, instinct, why doth thou mock me?!  lol

Looking forward to seeing the start, and how I'm gonna play this out.  Cornflakes, you still on board?

Im going to guess ill be on the deathtrap known as Australia. They cram 3-4 civs in there. At least my archers will be top notch!
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

I got Darius, so can't even blame the leader for any failures smile I did do a test run for their previous map and Australia was shared by two civs. There should be no issues for claiming that sorry death trap just for yourself :P

Weird, i swear it had at least 3 on it. But i also loaded the map with a ton of civs. I could deal with one other.

Darius, both the leader AND the civ are great. Really wish they would have done unrestricted leaders for less dud's and more play-ability.
-Old Harry. PB48.

Did you run the map as "play scenario" option? AFAIK that will use the fixed positions. Anyway, this map should be modified so they may include more options for expanding.

(November 25th, 2019, 16:21)superdeath Wrote: Wonder if Ramk will let me be a admin for this game too so i can help with RB's pause requests.. ?

Please ask him. That might help a lot.
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

Sent him a PM.
-Old Harry. PB48.