As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

2.0.6.4 is the correct mod. Beyond that, I can't offer much help.

(May 2nd, 2014, 17:20)Bacchus Wrote: Ok, I still can't get the list of civs to choose from after apparently successfully connecting to the host. Not sure what this is, never happened before, doesn't happen anywhere else. 2.0.6.4 is the version of the mod we are using, right? Is there anything else that I might need? Otherwise, I might need to sub out until whenever this resolves, as I don't currently have the RL time to spend on playing around with connectivity.

Are you using the same infrastructure now as when you could connect successfully?

The connection to pitposs uses multiple ports and protocols I think, so I guess the first part of the connection process works fine and then something's blocked.

I guess you just need to do general debugging to narrow down the problem. E.g. trying to connect using a different computer or using your neighbours wifi.
I have to run.

I will try logging in from a friend's this evening, in a couple of hours.
DL: PB12 | Playing: PB13

28 minutes left, paused for Bacchus and Qgqqqqq.
I have to run.

Bacchus, any luck yet in your attempt to connect?

Did Qgqqqqq leave instructions for a lurker?

Worked from a friends'. Fortunately, I should be able to use this workaround for a while.
DL: PB12 | Playing: PB13

I think the game is currently down, or something noidea
Finished:
PBEM 45G, PB 13, PB 18, PB 38 & PB 49

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3

works ok for me.

Got in fine just now
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

I bounced out the first time I tried connecting but it worked fine the second time.