As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

FFH II PBEM III Tech issues thread

Nyktorion Wrote:Is my assumption correct?

I hope so. I just pmed novice with my picks based on the same assumption. smile

(though my #1 pick is (was) already in play in one of the other FFH PBEMs)

Just waiting for Irgy to wake up now.
I have to run.

Mr. Yellow gets Sabathiel of the Bannor.
Irgy gets Tebryn Arbandi of the Sheaim.
WarriorKnight gets Einion Logos of the Elohim.
Mardoc gets Hannah the Irin of the Lanun.
Nyktorion gets Thessa of the Ljosalfar.
Thoth gets Varn Gosam of the Malakim.

Do you guys want to know which rank these picks were, and / or all the wish lists?
I have to run.

novice Wrote:Do you guys want to know which rank these picks were, and / or all the wish lists?

Yes has my vote; that'd be interesting to know. I'm surprised - all four of my picks were chosen by someone or another

Yay, got my first pick. Curious whether I bumped anyone else off it, but it's up to the others whether they reveal their secrets really. My second and third pick were untaken too.

If we'd gone with a human Basium I had three completely different picks in mind, with plans to summon Basium and prove myself right (or fail and admit I was wrong I suppose) smile Two of those were taken, but I think I'd have put the Kuriotates first. With no-one playing them it's safe now for me to say: what tasty cheese Kuriotates and Basium would have been, the best of both worlds.

None of my leaders or civs were taken.

I don't mind the lists being revealed. For the record, none of my civs were taken, either.

Would like to see everyones lists.

Ok, I'll start the ball rolling...

1) Varn Gosam of the Malakim
2)Dain the Castawallawn of the Amurites
3)Cassiel of the Grigori
4)Kandros Fir of the Khazad

Thanks novice. smile

With leader picks out of the way, I think we can start creating spoiler threads now.

FWIW, my list was:

1) Einion Logos
2) Dain
3) Tebryn
4) Tasunke