As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

FFH II PBEM III Tech issues thread

Mist Wrote:Nah, no problem. I think I should enter him as a constant feature in all future trackers lol

Don't tempt me! lol

Don't really know why the tracker says the save is with me though. Since Square Leg mentioned earlier that he played it and sent it to WK.

He might have sent it directly to WK? Or you maybe Mist decided you should play the turn rather than having a player take one turn between Thoth and yourself?

By the way Sciz, are you able to do the blitz session tonight? Well, tonight for me, probably tomorrow or something for you - midday Sunday GMT in any case.

Thanks so much for rescuing us Sciz, glad to see the game is just about back on track already. Look forward to meeting you in game.

It's with WarriorKnight. It's just that if I swap you for Square Leg now his message stops being recognised as coming from someone not in the game at the moment. I'll reverse the changes for now and plug you in again tomorrow to avoid confusion.

12 PM GMT tomorrow should be fine for me, 2 PM my time, i'm definitely home then, so yeah I should be able to make it.

Just so everyone knows, I could be late for the blitz session. I'll try and be as quick as I can so as to not keep you all waiting too long.

*checking in for the blitz session*

Where are we organising/keeping track of this session? In this thread? Or rather in some chat?

I'm here, too. I would have suggested Gmail chat, except half of us aren't on GMail. Anyone know an easy, free chatroom we can use?

Otherwise, yeah, this chat, combined with the tracker, I guess.

I do have a gmail address, it's stevenirrgang.

There's not all that much to discuss though, we just play the turns when we get them, right? Until someone posts that they're sick of it and need to go to bed or something?

Save sent on, let the blitz begin. smile

Just use this thread for chat, it's the easiest solution.