As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

FFH II PBEM III Tech issues thread

Missing Sciz though, guess it was too ambitious. :/

Mr. Yellow Wrote:Missing Sciz though, guess it was too ambitious. :/

Ya, don't start estimating how long we'll go for until everyone's here. wink

Irgy, how long do you want/can stay? I can probably stay online for another hour or so, but if Sciz isn't here by then, we'll just have to skip this one.

wait what

isnt it noon gmt now

Edit: How can it not be noon GMT? If it's not i must've been living under the wrong assumption for a long time now, because in every PBEM ive signed up for i've said i'm GMT+2, and currently it's 2 PM here.

I know it's 1PM in england currently but wasnt GMT recently changed in some fashion so it's not actually the actual time of britain?

on it goes

Glad to see it was just a misunderstanding. For future reference, you may find this site handy: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

Sciz Wrote:wait what

isnt it noon gmt now

Nope, an hour ago, but glad you made it at least smile I had a feeling you might have had time zone problems. Anyway, we got moving properly about an hour late last time so this is no worse, let's get this thing going.

On the plus side, the house is now very clean!

apparently it's only during the summer that british time isn't GMT. well then.

Irgy Wrote:On the plus side, the house is now very clean!

rolf

rantYeah, Daylight Savings Time is a curse! Doesn't save any energy, causes car crashes and me being short of sleep at the changeover, and confusion all the time. rant

I'll probably be able to play t28, but I think after that I'll call it a night for me.