As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

FFH II PBEM III Tech issues thread

WarriorKnight Wrote:EDIT: arrr, ninja'd

Arr, Jimlad, do ye know nothin' about the ways of the pirate? Do ye really think we'd stoop to such scurvy depths as those blasted ninjas? On the blinkin' internet?

Nay, we arrived in harbor first, fair and square, and it's only just that we'd get the first pickin's from the pillagin'.

Oh boy, if your whole thread is like that it must be... interesting reading.

Mardoc Wrote:Arr, Jimlad, do ye know nothin' about the ways of the pirate? Do ye really think we'd stoop to such scurvy depths as those blasted ninjas? On the blinkin' internet?

Nay, we arrived in harbor first, fair and square, and it's only just that we'd get the first pickin's from the pillagin'.

Enjoy your 'pillagin'' while you can. Soon enough you'll start to realize how meaningless your life and purpose is and come begging to us for knowledge of how to achieve inner happiness and spiritual enlightenment.

(Man the Elohim suck at taunting. It's times like these I wish I was the Sheaim or some other evil civ. That would be much more fun)

BTW, I'll probably have to stop at t50. Sorry about that everyone.

That's the next turn coming right? Fine by me, my sleep is at a premium these days and I'm likely to get in some degree of trouble for still being up as it is. I'd probably have lasted a turn or two longer but kind of glad to get away earlier. That and the fact that I hadn't planned my micro all that far ahead smile

At least we started on time this time. EDIT - sorry, I sound like I'm whinging or something but I'm not.

Well, that still means that we again managed to play another 5 turns this time, which is quite nice smile

Irgy Wrote:Oh boy, if your whole thread is like that it must be... interesting reading.

No, I'm afraid I don't have the creativity to manage that. I was tempted to write my diplo in the piratey lingo, but that'll depend on whether it gives me a bonus or malus to relations smile

And yes, productive blitz. Again, we'll try to get it around one last time so it's in WK's inbox when he wakes. Thanks all!

Just a public service announcement to all on Erebus:

Orthus is no longer with us. Remember to attend his funeral in two days. Strictly white clothing.

Sciz Wrote:Just a public service announcement to all on Erebus:

Orthus is no longer with us. Remember to attend his funeral in two days. Strictly white clothing.

Free Orc-Steaks for all who attend. Get 'em while they're hot.

Thoth Wrote:Free Orc-Steaks for all who attend. Get 'em while they're hot.

Will there be rum? I don't think I could stomach orc without rum.