As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

FFH II PBEM III Tech issues thread

Cyneheard Wrote:Well, this should be interesting...

(subscription post)

Looks like it may be working now??? I think Darrell will be playing most of the turns, but if the tracker can send to two addresses, then cyneheardegypt is a gmail account that could also get the file.

Will do, and yes, tracker can host unlimited number of emails in one team. With one caveat - google thrown up a number of unexpected glitches for pbem VIII. This means stuff might not work, let me know if the save reaches both of you properly.

Darrell is plugged in, I'm still waiting for Cyneheard, but this should be enough for you to continue.

Thanks Mist smile.

If this is a full diplomacy game, and you feel need to do diplomacy with the Infernals, dial me up at the above gmail address. I'm not initiating anything this game, but I will respond nod.

Darrell

Okay, tracker says WK has it smile.

Darrell

I've confirmed with gmail that it can send me email. Not sure if I'll get the file when the tracker shows up (Darrell, can you let me know when you get the file?)

Cyneheard Wrote:I've confirmed with gmail that it can send me email. Not sure if I'll get the file when the tracker shows up (Darrell, can you let me know when you get the file?)
Last turn from Toth to Darrell was passed outside the tracker, you'll get the next one. You're also set to send/receive now.

First, thanks to T-Hawk for enabling us to continue our game with Hyborem included! thumbsup

Second: Heisenberg, could you please play/finish your turn again, and then send me the resulting save? When I try to open the save the tracker forwarded to me, I get prompted to enter the password of Irgy Arbandi, so the save must "think" it's still your turn.

Oops! I must have attached the wrong save file! banghead
My bad, I'll send it to you when I get home from work...

And... Another round of thanks to T-Hawk for your help! lol

Heisenberg Wrote:And... Another round of thanks to T-Hawk for your help! lol

+1

toast

I've gone beyond battling the Civ game AI onto a higher plane, battling directly with the code itself. lol

Still watching to make sure the save rotates through Hyborem again with no trouble. And I have to admit I'm rooting for Hyborem now of course. devil