As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

We just watch. And Judge. FFH PBEM III Lurker Thread.

Wow, I think the diplomatic discussion just now certainly got complicated. I think it gave me my second biggest "Oh, shit!" moment after the event in PBEM17, out of anything I've read in the PBEM forums here.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Ranamar Wrote:Wow, I think the diplomatic discussion just now certainly got complicated. I think it gave me my second biggest "Oh, shit!" moment after the event in PBEM17, out of anything I've read in the PBEM forums here.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

This play is about 1000x times dumber than PBEM17, but only about 10% as slimy. smile
I've got some dirt on my shoulder, can you brush it off for me?

Maybe we'll get our world war after all?

Gaspar Wrote:This play is about 1000x times dumber than PBEM17, but only about 10% as slimy. smile

Hey that means from a slimyness/intelligence ratio we are two orders of magnitude better!

Darrell

You know, Einion Logos certainly looks similar to Christopher Lee as Saruman.

Is it just me or Warrior Knight is falling for the "Tiger-Giant Trick" (copyright by pocketbeetle), probably made by Thoth using one of his privateers? It just doesn't make sense otherwise from a mechanics stand point and gameplay as well.

Ichabod Wrote:Is it just me or Warrior Knight is falling for the "Tiger-Giant Trick" (copyright by pocketbeetle), probably made by Thoth using one of his privateers? It just doesn't make sense otherwise from a mechanics stand point and gameplay as well.

Had the exact same reaction. Heisenberg's Privateer would show as "Your Caravel was destroyed by a Privateer" in the log, or at least that would be consistent with my understanding. I did a WB test to confirm. Wish Thoth would update his thread to confirm. Also, does it bother anyone else that Mist always refers to Thoth as Toth? smile
I've got some dirt on my shoulder, can you brush it off for me?

I think it had been renamed as part of the Privateer coordination efforts of Nyk and Heisenberg.

Not sure Nyktorion's "poke" at Thoth was worth the effort to be honest.

Bad move, all it did was expose units without actually killing anything