As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[Spoiler] Fire&Ice takes a wesnoth mod for a ride.

Rowain Wrote:Sarlen had Bob who hid him. Looking at your minimap your chances to hide are rather bleak.

very much agreed. I won't have any allies in this endevor.

The only part that the minimap does not show is that after the citystate there "should" be some open space.

[Image: 10rpixk.jpg]

This is all I will have left. besides crater city which is working max gold so I don't loose so much.

Hopes of being left alive close to 0.

eh we get to see how the GMR handles people being dead.

[Image: 2q8qz9e.jpg]

I think he suspects that the warrior he killed at the end was my last unit out here. I can only hope I guess. That is entirely based on his posts in the denouncment thread.

Ideas for where to place the city would be nice. I want minimal coverage with iroqouis cities. geting food would be nice but not interfering with mist is the best.

I have submited requsts for open borders to go through and mist said no.

seven I have one with it was required for peace. I don't know if that means I can go build a city in his desert.

i think 330 of the worker on the plains hill is the best of a bunch of bad options.

Yuri settled another city to the east of the crater?
--
Best dating advice on RB: When you can't hide your unit, go in fast and hard. -- Sullla

SHIT

[Image: bgxldc.jpg]

I was forced to settle there when a knight attacked my city.

I moved into that corner thinking I had more time till he shows up and I needed to hide from his sword. I think I have some problems.

Lets start a betting pool for how long till yuri shows up and kills me. Meaning city killed not attacked.

I bet 5 turns.

That's a nicely defensible city!

Also, how are you getting +12gpt?

Nicolae Carpathia Wrote:That's a nicely defensible city!

Also, how are you getting +12gpt?

I have two citys

The one that will fall next turn.
It gets me 8.25 gpt.

Then the new city give me 4gpt because its a boss and planted on gems.

I have no expenses because my cities have been pushing out units (which died) or got captured.

LOL that city is awesome.

luddite Wrote:LOL that city is awesome.

Mountains are the OP tiles in Civ 5

so 10 turn later nothing has changed.

turn 100:

[Image: 2w4fmv5.jpg]

[Image: 25znmhl.jpg]

two diplo shots because I am lazy and don't want to merge them

[Image: 34qn1wk.jpg]

[Image: 2lj2cs6.jpg]

If I forgot anything or if there is somthing else you would like let me know.