As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[Spoilers] Gavagai, Bacchus and Elizabeth Form a Romantic Trio

New turn.

[Image: inexUpyjPRO7o.JPG]

Playing a kind of chess game here. If he moves 1SW, our warrior will go 1S and a freshly chopped warrior will go 1E and occupy the forest. After that he would need to put his warrior on a flat ground if he would want to enter our territory. If he moves towards the copper than a warrior from the city will cover the copper.

[Image: ifULFLhyvkNc3.JPG]

Demos are mediocre but it will get worse as they will be stagnating for quite a while.
A worker will start to mine this hill next turn.

OK, I have really interesting news. Last turn Egypt stopped spending EPs on us. You all know what that means, right?

[Image: i0NARwb6G3mct.JPG]

Observe that the game doesn't say how much the farm will improve yields from the wheat. It means that it is already farmed. I bet they settled their second city 1 SE.

And this is just depressing:

[Image: i9oUu6mxeo8aq.JPG]

[Image: ibaYvNAyzAe8JS.JPG]

Please, Jester, build Pyramids.

Also, it looks like a lot of people haven't settled a city yet.

The Egypt power graph shows a 1000 increase and 2 x 2000 increases before bronze working. Another Warrior and Barracks, or maybe two Warriors. Gotta be some kind of a record.

EDIT: Tactics note, Egypt moving SW-S-SW will force us to whip a warrior in the capital. Yeah.
DL: PB12 | Playing: PB13

Shit, I just understood that Egypt hasn't actually met anyone. They revolted to Slavery, that's why no EP points were invested.

(June 27th, 2013, 05:56)Bacchus Wrote: EDIT: Tactics note, Egypt moving SW-S-SW will force us to whip a warrior in the capital. Yeah.

Actually, it's not necessary. We can position our warriors in a forest NE of the capital and on a hill 1N from this forest. We will be able to cover the capital if necessary or return our warriors to the north.

Good-o.

Serdoa has completed a wonder. Henge, most possibly.
Btw, I think lurkers can safely confirm it to me. It's not a spoiler as I will be able to learn it myself after I log into the game.

Egypt whipped for one. o_0

Are you sure? One pop whip? Lol, if true.