As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 13 Settings Discussion

So I have for don't see the start: Pindooter, Commodore, Jowy, slowcheetah, mostly_harmless, Serdoa, Yuris, Ichabod, plako

That makes 9 votes for not seeing it so not quite yet a quorum? I'd prefer to be a full vote over before confirming this.

im going to let Lewwyn vote on this, as I don't really have an opinion.
Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.

I think I specifically said my post wasn't a vote. I haven't voted on settings yet.

(July 15th, 2013, 14:33)SevenSpirits Wrote: I think I specifically said my post wasn't a vote. I haven't voted on settings yet.

You did, that's my bad. :P

I vote for not seeing the start!

Not to make this even more complicated, but I assume (as nothing was questioned) that we start with warrior or scout depending on starting techs and not that everyone gets a scout in any case?

Everyone starts with scouts: it's part of the mod (as the solution to the dying to starting warrior problem).
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

I believe Nakor's vote does seal up the seeing the start issue. So I'm pretty sure all settings are locked in.

it feels like we voted on more things for pb8 than here, like we're leaving something off.
Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.

You created intricate demands for map balancing in PB8. Not so here.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18