As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 13 Settings Discussion

I vote for not seeing the start!

If any votes still need to be settled, I vote for whatever will settle it.

I joined Serdoa's team. Maybe you all will get some more reporting out of this.

Of course, I couldn't join Ichabod as he has accused me of always riding other players' coattails to victory. So I had to pick an underdog.

I think we all approve regardless of what team you join as long as you spend the entire game bitching about the mod.

You can count on it!

I guess it's already (or at least soon) too late for seeing a start as people have done their first decisions. I'm sure that's obvious to Brick but just mentioning.. mischief

Thanks Krill for the RB-Mod summary. One quick question: Did I interpret that correctly that "steal tech"-missions have a doubled cost compared to the original BtS costs?
Finished:
PBEM 45G, PB 13, PB 18, PB 38 & PB 49

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3

(July 17th, 2013, 05:01)Fintourist Wrote: Thanks Krill for the RB-Mod summary. One quick question: Did I interpret that correctly that "steal tech"-missions have a doubled cost compared to the original BtS costs?

Based on Krill's description yes (haven't tested anything yet). This combined with removing the religious discount removals makes tech stealing pretty expensive.

I thought we weren't seeing the start, and knowing our first choice of leader / civ influences whether we want to reveal the start or not, so I'd think voting on that should be invalid now. "No" in any case, since I thought that was implied already.