As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 13 Settings Discussion

I don't want to see start!

Erm, I mean, sure, slap him aboard post-haste.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Oh man, every time I adjust my sports betting odds we go and change members.

j/k, I'm all good with retep jumping in
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

A sporting try, I see.

Fine with me.

ok, I have to admit, all the 1 person teams make me nervous.

I hope to have the same turn pace as pb8. that means a new turn every 16-24 hours, for the most part. I can tell you at times it got difficult to keep that pace with a 2 person team, I can't imagine doing it with a one person team.

plako, azza, slowcheetah, and yuris have all shown they have no problem keeping pace in that past - but I just want to encourage again the newer players w/o PB experience to examine not only if they can keep that time commitment now, but 6-10 months in the future. If anything, the commitment gets bigger as the game goes on (your empire gets bigger, there might be wars - you have a lot more to do).

I worry about newer players getting overwhelmed, leading to long or frequent pauses, or a Catwalk like disappearance.

with that caveat, I don't have a problem with retep starting his own team if he just really wants to make all the decisions wink.
Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.

(July 17th, 2013, 15:17)plako Wrote: FYI . I've been running a test game. Espionage missions Sabotage Building and support city revolt are still there. I think other changes are there.

I don't think it is crucial to fix these for this game.

Well if the intent is to remove a mission it is easy to ban by fiat. Modifying cost cannot be done of course.

No problem with retep.

and I've been told that retep has been extremely reliable in pb12. not that I've paid all that much attention to that pb.

my message was to all the 1 person teams, not retep specifically smile.

I'm here at last after a long post(for my standarts) in PB11. I wasn't sure earlier but I confident now that I can play this normally. I would not miss turns or disappear into the air, I can guarantee this. Also I promise play a good game and do the best for the town. Wait, isn't this a werewolf thread? smoke
Joke aside as I said to brick I understand if is too late or you think I'm not reliable enough. Just given a try because there was still a spot and I wanted to play.

ok, you're fine retep, lets play smile.