As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 13 Settings Discussion

Thanks to Brick and Krill for getting this started!

(July 18th, 2013, 09:42)Krill Wrote: Don't worry, you make a big enough fool of yourself in your spoiler thread tongue

burn

And of that I'm really proud of. But I'm a man of the masses, I always want a bigger audience.

Ah, and, please, ignore the picture below. I just annexed it by mistake.

(July 18th, 2013, 09:28)BRickAstley Wrote:
(July 18th, 2013, 09:24)Jowy Wrote: Can we get stats on who locked in at which round?

I'd prefer not to do that, since that could be somewhat spoilery and there really isn't any reason for the players to need to have that. It'll be in the lurker thread for you to see afterwards.

I'd like to suggest we all agree for Brick to release this. I don't see it as spoilery, and it just seems like an interesting thing to know. If someone has real grounds to object against it I won't complain, but I don't see how this is a problem. I won't complain either way though on whatever we decide.

I would like to see who re-rolled too.
DL: PB12 | Playing: PB13

No problem with me.

It is not spoilery, but I don't see the reason to reveal it now and not after game smile
Don't mind either way, slight preference not to reveal

I asked because I wouldn't really care about it 1 year later

(July 18th, 2013, 10:31)Jowy Wrote: I asked because I wouldn't really care about it 1 year later

eh, thats a good point I guess.
Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.

Don't care either way about revealing who picked in what round
Fear cuts deeper than swords.

I vote let's see what got rejected. I'm interested in how people see the balance of traits now in RBMod when the rubber meets the road. I don't think it spoils anything about the game to follow.