As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

RBP13 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Well they can play assuming this can be fixed as long as the turn doesn't roll before this is fixed. I did send message to T-Hawk and Sareln.

I don't know much of anything about the code around the Oracle bug fix. Just included SevenSpirits' changes in compiling it into the RB mod from wherever it originated.

(I did tell Krill to test the fixes before starting a mod game. Guess he didn't try this one.)

We could patch it up by the usual methods - use a custom compiled DLL or modified Python script to add the missing tech to the team in question. I'm kind of busy this week though.

Played turn, repaused. Though from the looks of it we will have a longer pause ahead of us I think.

If T-Hawk is busy maybe Sareln could do it or possibly someone else has the needed skills or wouldn't mind learning how to do it

I can try fixing it with Python.
I have to run.

Not sure that would be necessary if a reload would fix it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.

I don't think a reload would fix it, seems unlikely.
I have to run.

Novice. What do you need?

I took a save ingame and sent it to Novice. Presumably Jowy has also the tech he wanted listed in his thread. Hopefully that makes it possible to recover this.

For the purposes of this game, it's enough to ninja in a technology into the save, right? Supposedly now that the Oracle is built no-one will build it again and the bug issue is moot. Not so for the other games, though.
DL: PB12 | Playing: PB13