As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[TECH] IT and Tech issues thread

Holy $#*%
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

In this case the server is down because of my ISP who has had some problems with their DHCP server. I am in the process of installing some Windows Updates on the server now, since the games are down anyways, and the games will be back within the hour. I will have to use the latest autosave on reload because the server was rebooted by my SO while I was asleep, thinking that the server had crashed and that being responsible for our lack of internet connection.
As the Americans learned so painfully in Earth's final century, free flow of information is the only safeguard against tyranny. The once-chained people whose leaders at last lose their grip on information flow will soon burst with freedom and vitality, but the free nation gradually constricting its grip on public discourse has begun its rapid slide into despotism. Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master. - Commissioner Pravin Lal, "U.N. Declaration of Rights"

Game is back up from scooter login autosave. smile
As the Americans learned so painfully in Earth's final century, free flow of information is the only safeguard against tyranny. The once-chained people whose leaders at last lose their grip on information flow will soon burst with freedom and vitality, but the free nation gradually constricting its grip on public discourse has begun its rapid slide into despotism. Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master. - Commissioner Pravin Lal, "U.N. Declaration of Rights"

So you guys need a pause, or?
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Game paused with 1:39 and a few seconds on the clock.

Civ Stats shows that Scooter both ended turn and still needs to end turn.
fnord

Reload is from a save prior to scooter completing his turn. Still waiting for him to play.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Oh wow, I totally missed that we had a reload here. I didn't get the email notification that we had a post here either. Sorry about that guys - I thought I had played the turn and was waiting on someone else to finish... Extremely long (and still somewhat ongoing) work day didn't help any. Turn rolled and we've moving again.

Also:

(September 10th, 2013, 21:35)Satan Wrote:
BEWARE INVOKING THE NAME OF THE UNSPEAKABLE PITBOSS, FOR
TRULY WE MUST BEAR THE SINS OF MANY

what is... nvm I don't want to know.

(September 11th, 2013, 19:09)scooter Wrote: what is... nvm I don't want to know.

Damn straight, brother. GO BACK TO THE PB14 GHETTO SATAN!

(September 11th, 2013, 19:08)scooter Wrote: Oh wow, I totally missed that we had a reload here. I didn't get the email notification that we had a post here either. Sorry about that guys - I thought I had played the turn and was waiting on someone else to finish... Extremely long (and still somewhat ongoing) work day didn't help any. Turn rolled and we've moving again.

lol No worries mate. We've been hitting two turns a day pretty consistently. We can afford a day where we "only" get one turn in. smile
fnord