As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[TECH] IT and Tech issues thread

edit: Forget it.

Just checking because of the reloads and everything, scooter/Lewwyn are OK to play the turn right?
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

No probs, on it.
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

Sorry about that delay, I should have finished that turn an hour ago but my sister (1 foot shorter and half my weight) decided to get angry and attack me. She is not a patient girl...

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

(October 8th, 2013, 11:47)Krill Wrote: Sorry about that delay, I should have finished that turn an hour ago but my sister (1 foot shorter and half my weight) decided to get angry and attack me. She is not a patient girl...

Did she bring enough siege or can you just hide behind your walls?

[Image: T61%20-%20Then%20Dazed%20was%20like%202.gif]

(October 8th, 2013, 11:47)Krill Wrote: Sorry about that delay, I should have finished that turn an hour ago but my sister (1 foot shorter and half my weight) decided to get angry and attack me. She is not a patient girl...

So IOW, you were late playing your turn because you got beaten up by your little sister?

rolfrolf
fnord

Sounds stupid to say this but...domestic violence isn't particularly funny. Lay even one finger on a women in self defense (legal under common law provided only reasonable force is used ie to push them away whilst they are battering you) and some women scream blue murder, that you're abusing them. It's horrible.

[Image: Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif]
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

The shit I deal with in my job is depressing. So I come to RB and use you guys as punchbags.

I don't know, being a punching bag is fun sometimes. I seem to exude punching-bag-ness most of where I go. Like this posting in a tech thread I don't belong in. *ducks*