As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

RBP13 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Thanks bigger, sadly that wasn't the case I just forgot the I had paused. Just in case I did finish all my moves so the turn could roll over after Bacchus and Mostlyharmless play. I'll keep an eye open so when Bacchus log in I enter as well to end turn.

Thanks again Harry lol

Finish turn finally.

Woke up an played, letting the turn roll as per mostly_harmlesses request into T95.
DL: PB12 | Playing: PB13

All is well. Thanks. Looks like I did not cause any delay at all.

mh
"You have been struck down!" - Tales of Dwarf Fortress
---
"moby_harmless seeks thee not. It is thou, thou, that madly seekest him!"

Just asking now because I remember you had some window issues, did you forget to end turn Ichabod?
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

(October 21st, 2013, 07:33)Commodore Wrote: Just asking now because I remember you had some window issues, did you forget to end turn Ichabod?

No, I played some things, but had to wait for another player to play the rest of my turn. Will end it shortly.

(October 21st, 2013, 07:34)Ichabod Wrote:
(October 21st, 2013, 07:33)Commodore Wrote: Just asking now because I remember you had some window issues, did you forget to end turn Ichabod?

No, I played some things, but had to wait for another player to play the rest of my turn. Will end it shortly.

No problem, just checking. smile Keep enjoying the Awesomest Civ.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

I just don't have time to play my turn today, so unless someone can fill in for me for a turn I'll need a pause.

Pause for me bow

Paused for Retep and Azza, 1 hour 50 mins on the clock.