As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

RBP13 IT and Tech Issues Thread

If it's a last ditch defense and I only have to dedicate 5 minutes to the turn, then I can do it. I can't give more than that though, don't have the time. If that is OK with everyone, I will stop lurking, and take over from Sloww until he can take it back or he's dead. And Ichabod, I don't know anything about your civ other than you have units in sloww's land.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Also would need to know about how the turn split is set up.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

(December 8th, 2013, 15:10)Krill Wrote: Also would need to know about how the turn split is set up.
Cheeers krill. I'm first in turn order.
]I have no metal or horses anymore, my capital will be destroyed this turn leaving my poorly defended second city to be swallowed soon. I have a city overseas but I captured it fromm dtayand it completely unimproved. Basically build arches and wait to die was all the thought I was putting in at this point

Spoilers for the game

I'm only in the one war as far as I'm aware

No problem, Krill. Except the fact that you are not reading my thread... frown

Krill's takeover is fine with me too.

Knock yourself out, Krill.

Sorry to hear about that though Slow. frown
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Thanks for stepping in Krill.

Time running low for dtay and Suttree - need a pause chaps?

I think dtay played this turn(he stayed logged in for half hour, so Dtay you need a break ore we let turn roll?

I'm super sorry guys, I feel asleep studying and didn't wake up until the turn rolled (its study week for exams here). Going into end the turn now.
Fear cuts deeper than swords.