As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[TECH] IT and Tech issues thread

(December 14th, 2013, 19:44)Krill Wrote: I'm not sure that's a compliment...?

What does everyone want to do over hte Xmas period?

I'm not sure i'll have a vote in the matter tongue
Sorry for the delay, i had unexpected internet problems while on a weekend trip. Will be able to play in an hour or so
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

Game paused, 7:36:19 on the clock. novice can play tomorrow, I can't play until tomorrow afternoon/evening. Don't know when Lewwyn can play...
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Played and paused with 7 hours left on the timer.
I have to run.

Played and paused, 6 hours plus left on the timer.

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Must have played just before I went to bed Krill.

Turn onward.
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

My laptop computer installed some drivers yesterday on its own initiative, and now I get this:
[Image: initializerenderer.JPG]

So I need to look into that and might not be able to play until tonight.

For Christmas, I would like to play on but with the understanding that Civ is low priority. We could pause as needed or extend the timer.
I have to run.

You're logged in now though? You fixed it?

(December 17th, 2013, 04:46)Krill Wrote: You're logged in now though? You fixed it?

Yeah, installed some more drivers and that fixed it. crazyeye
I have to run.

GG Pindicator.

GG Pindicator.
fnord