As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[TECH] IT and Tech issues thread

Again, sorry to do this, but I need to play the turn in the morning (as a heads up, until I hand in my dissertation on the 24th I'm going to be pissed off at best and severely pressed for time. Sorry about that). I've paused the game and I should end turn in between 10 and 13 hours, it will definitely be played before I leave for work tomorrow at 1340 GMT.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Turn played, over 5 hours left on the clock, and it's paused.

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Game paused with ~4 1/2 hrs on clock.

Lewwyn to play. smile
fnord

Sorry guys, its my busiest week of the year, and I just haven't had a chance to play the turn. I have time now, but I'm just too tired at this point. I will be free all day tomorrow while grading and can fit the turn in between exams.
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

Might as well say this, I don't think I'll be able to get to the turn until Friday night at some point, so...sorry about that, but it's not just Lewwyn that's busy atm.

But if you all want to just concede to me, that's cool...jk

No issue with that here obviously. I have a four-man map if you'd all like to play reduced. wink
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

(January 15th, 2014, 16:01)Krill Wrote: But if you all want to just concede to Thoth, that's cool...jk

FTFY.

tongue
fnord

Same as Commodore here (except the map).

Um... What's going on?
I have to run.

No idea.

What I do have to say is that unfortunately, do to RL events, I don't think I can continue to play on. So basically, I need replacing, or I'm willing to concede to novice.

Sorry to do this, I only found out today about some shit due to lecturers and mentors fucking me over.