As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Yeah, I guess we can scrap. I just feel bad for someone getting a repeat.

Scrap trading: Instead whine at the mapmaker please.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

So I think I did something I wasn't supposed to do? I was under the impression that trading our random choices was one of the major premises of this game. Blame Commodore, I get all my information from him and I've read about 20% of this thread. lol

Now, I'm NOT arguing in favor of trading at all so don't interpret this question that way... but how in the world is swapping equivalent to diplo?? I guess if you say "trade leaders with me and I'll give you 100g upon discovering Currency" yeah ok that's diplo, but straight-up swapping leaders and/or civs doesn't strike me as diplo at all.

Trading is fun and we're just waiting for the game to start, what's the harm? It won't exactly tilt anything, just allow a few players to switch around a bit based on preference.

(March 10th, 2014, 16:03)Whosit Wrote:
(March 10th, 2014, 15:57)Ceiliazul Wrote: this is quickly turning into a settlers of catan trading bog... Save the lurkers! Start the game!

So... who wants to trade sheep for wheat? mischief

No one wants sheep Whosit, no one EVER wants sheep. crazyeye
Fear cuts deeper than swords.

(March 10th, 2014, 17:20)dtay Wrote:
(March 10th, 2014, 16:03)Whosit Wrote:
(March 10th, 2014, 15:57)Ceiliazul Wrote: this is quickly turning into a settlers of catan trading bog... Save the lurkers! Start the game!

So... who wants to trade sheep for wheat? mischief

No one wants sheep Whosit, no one EVER wants sheep. crazyeye

But... it's all I have.... frown

(March 10th, 2014, 16:31)scooter Wrote: So I think I did something I wasn't supposed to do? I was under the impression that trading our random choices was one of the major premises of this game. Blame Commodore, I get all my information from him and I've read about 20% of this thread. lol

Now, I'm NOT arguing in favor of trading at all so don't interpret this question that way... but how in the world is swapping equivalent to diplo?? I guess if you say "trade leaders with me and I'll give you 100g upon discovering Currency" yeah ok that's diplo, but straight-up swapping leaders and/or civs doesn't strike me as diplo at all.

I think a fair point to make is it was discussed much earlier and decided not to do it.

On topic: Commodore, not intending to rush you, but will you be posting starting screenshots?
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

At this point, it would take as much work to post starting screens as to finish the map, so...

Fair enough.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Off to Caledorn, have fun all.

Thanks Commodore smile

At least until I look at my start wink
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.