As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

(March 17th, 2014, 16:42)plako Wrote: Caledorn hasn't yet restarted the game. If you want to test the current version of the mod. Copy the dll from 2.0.6.4 folder to 2.0.6.3 folder and start the game using the 2.0.6.3 mod.

Oh, alright. But there will be another restart, right? So if I just ignore the game for now I won't miss Turn 0? Ha ha, what a crazy start this has been so far. twirl

Completed: PB 28, PBEM 55, PB 18, PBEM 60, some other stuff, PB 2

novice and Plako are basically redesigning civstats. TBH the possibility of that requirement was something that I completely missed when thinking up this game...
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Well, it's an easy thing to overlook - there is no reason to expect that civstats would be written with any limit on players.
mackoti Wrote:SO GAVAGAI WINNED ALOT BUT HE DIDNT HAD ANY PROBLEM?

Will this Civstats replacements have email notifications for new turns? That'd be by far my biggest request for this.

So, uh, when's the rehost occurring?

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Popped in, and immediately back out, of the lurker thread. Learned nothing.

Darrell

(March 18th, 2014, 09:36)darrelljs Wrote: Learned nothing.

Darrell

We've learned to expect that from you, Darrell.

/emulatingKrill
I have to run.

(March 18th, 2014, 09:34)Krill Wrote: So, uh, when's the rehost occurring?

Waiting for Caledorn. There is hope that it will be today wink.

Great, sorry for the hassle, I've not been paying attention too much. Keeping all my focus on the zipping of new .DLLs has taken up all my concentration wink

(March 18th, 2014, 11:21)Krill Wrote: Great, sorry for the hassle, I've not been paying attention too much. Keeping all my focus on the zipping of new .DLLs has taken up all my concentration wink

Clearly, what other excuse is there for your signature line to be 0.0.0.11 versions out of date?

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon