As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

So...who is rolling the lurker civ?
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Only lurker civ and Darrell/Ichabod to end turn. Not to chivy along Darrell of Ichabod, no problem with the turn timer as the limiter there, but there is literally no reason the lurker civ should ever be the last civ to end turn.

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

I'll do it. What is the password?
I have finally decided to put down some cash and register a website. It is www.ruffhi.com. Now I remain free to move the hosting options without having to change the name of the site.

(October 22nd, 2014, 10:52)Caledorn Wrote: And ruff is officially banned from playing in my games as a reward for ruining my big surprise by posting silly and correct theories in the PB18 tech thread.

(February 19th, 2014, 14:42)Sullla Wrote: Just as an FYI, I wouldn't have any problem logging in to end turns for an observer civ. For a 34 player game, I would probably log in all the time whether it was necessary or not. biggrin

popcorn

Oh wait, can't have any updates if the turn doesn't role!

Everyone post in their spoiler thread about the lurching lurker civ.
I have finally decided to put down some cash and register a website. It is www.ruffhi.com. Now I remain free to move the hosting options without having to change the name of the site.

(October 22nd, 2014, 10:52)Caledorn Wrote: And ruff is officially banned from playing in my games as a reward for ruining my big surprise by posting silly and correct theories in the PB18 tech thread.

Heh, sorry, Sullla/Lewwyn/Ceil all can roll it too, just thought I'd seen Lewwyn on.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Has anyone reported this one yet - I log in with:

and it gives me this error:

To which both answers fail to get me in...

The mod's assets folder is saved in:
C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Games\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4 Complete\Beyond the Sword\Mods\RB Mod 2.0.6.4\
And I've tried the link from Plako's first post and Krills post 483 and I get the same error.

Did you unblock the zip file before unzipping it?
Does it work to start a single player game using the mod?
Screenshot of the contents of C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Games\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4 Complete\Beyond the Sword\Mods\RB Mod 2.0.6.4\ ?
I have to run.

Thanks Novice, I didn't unblock before but I just tried that and it didn't help.
I can start a single player game.
Screenshot:

Thanks for the PM Krill, it looks like it was the shortcut I set up and not any problem with the mod. I had the shortcut:
Quote:"C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Games\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4 Complete\Beyond the Sword\Civ4BeyondSword.exe" mod="\RB Mod 2.0.6.4" ini=C:\civ4ini\CivilizationIVpb18.ini

With a customised .ini file to point at Caledorn's server. If I launch BTS and then load the mod it works fine.