As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Zanth's thread

BAII accepted stone - 7 gpt deal, so Moai would be found soon. Just two chops and a 2-pop missionary whip
Please visit my game: AlaePB1 | PitBoss 17

Btw, I should advertise our iternal AlaePB1 game. There's 5 cive left (including my and Gavagai's) and their score is at 1841-1652 interval.
Though I'm a bit tired of making reports, others make them and I hope I would defeat my laziness and make them too. That's quite intresting late-stage game, moreover every player have chances to win

I'll agree, it's dang cool
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Yeah, I think AlaePB is one of the best kept secrets around here for being an entertaining read and interesting game going on.

What is interesting is that AlaePB is characterized by a lot of weed on everyone's part (myself including, of course). It's interesting that game is so entertaining while badly played (and not only for lurkers - I enjoy it more than PB16, though in PB16 I was more focused and played better by far); on the other hand, PB15 with veteran crew was often spoken about as "dull".

I really feel like it was the map that made PB15 less appealing, the same problem as with PB9. I just can't feel the same story about a world that's a big homogenous rectangle of land versus one that has continents and large landforms. I think people underestimate how much this affects the intrigue of a game.

We found ourselves Marble. And this will make things so much easier...

Can you post a map showing the extent of your exploration? I'm curious how much of the map everyone has revealed so far but dang if I'm asking everyone for an update again.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

I think Zanth will post it after he wakes up or I will do it after I get to a civ-capable computer which may be a long time from now. But our exploration sucks. We don't know pretty much anything except our immediate neighborhood. I actually asked Zanth to build a scout to send him through Baii, need to check if he is built and how he is doing. Marble was found on a tundra island in the South. It solved what I perceived as our biggest problem: how the hell we are going to build Taj.

updated img folder https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u52qcntg9527vfk/BOfk-oMxpR

pics: T 113 1 and T 113 2