As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Clicked on the lurker thread by accident. I only saw T-hawk had posted before realising.
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

DISQUALIFY THE BASTARD
mackoti Wrote:SO GAVAGAI WINNED ALOT BUT HE DIDNT HAD ANY PROBLEM?

I haven't been getting any of the turn notification emails. Can someone make sure I'm on the list?

Also really hoping Caledorn plays his turn in the next hour. Would really like to get my turn out of the way before I have to leave for my flight.

I'm about to play my turn now. I seem to be having some issues with the turn roll emails too. Sometimes they seem to work, other times not..

Sent fra min HTC One_M8 via Tapatalk
As the Americans learned so painfully in Earth's final century, free flow of information is the only safeguard against tyranny. The once-chained people whose leaders at last lose their grip on information flow will soon burst with freedom and vitality, but the free nation gradually constricting its grip on public discourse has begun its rapid slide into despotism. Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master. - Commissioner Pravin Lal, "U.N. Declaration of Rights"

(April 5th, 2014, 07:22)Caledorn Wrote: I'm about to play my turn now. I seem to be having some issues with the turn roll emails too. Sometimes they seem to work, other times not..

Yay, awesome. That means I don't have to try to log in to play this turn when we get to the resort after our flight. smile

(April 5th, 2014, 08:07)HitAnyKey Wrote:
(April 5th, 2014, 07:22)Caledorn Wrote: I'm about to play my turn now. I seem to be having some issues with the turn roll emails too. Sometimes they seem to work, other times not..

Yay, awesome. That means I don't have to try to log in to play this turn when we get to the resort after our flight. smile

Resort?? KILL THE BASTARD!!!1one

... Although I won't get to carried away, I'm looking at 86 degrees and sunny here today, who needs a resort? shades

Edit: unless your resort is equipped with copious amounts of good alcohol. In which case I must congratulate you!

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Bacchus there is less than 2 hours on the clock, you still stuck in PB13?
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Paused for Bacchus just in case..
Finished:
PBEM 45G, PB 13, PB 18, PB 38 & PB 49

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3

(April 6th, 2014, 12:54)Fintourist Wrote: Paused for Bacchus just in case..
I believe the general consensus was to let it roll. Certainly its what Bacchus expressed in the early years of PB13.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

He was online today, but didn't play or ask for pause unless I missed it.