As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

I would say if you show up as "has looked" you only get an emergency pause if you request it in this thread.

Darrell

I would guess not so I resumed. And based on the last similar situation I guess the rule is now that you don't get a pause unless you ask for it. Anyways, I can repause the game again when there is ~5 min left in the timer, if people think we should?
Finished:
PBEM 45G, PB 13, PB 18, PB 38 & PB 49

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3

I'd imagine we keep rolling, unless Hashoosh speaks up.
DL: PB12 | Playing: PB13

I am at least for letting it roll when "has looked" is shown- 2 out of 2 times it was ppl forgetting to end turn.
Played: FFH PBEM XXVI (Rhoanna) FFH PBEM XXV (Shekinah) FFH PBEM XXX (Flauros) Pitboss 11 (Kublai Rome)
Playing:Pitboss 18 (Ghengis Portugal) PBEM 60 - AI start (Napoleon Inca)

Witnesses have confirmed (via PM to me) that Hashoosh has at least moved one of his units. No idea about his massive quecha stack heading towards [redacted]. wink Let 'er roll.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

I swear I ended turn banghead

I'm in finals mode so I might have missed it, but ugh. That's shitty of me.

DANGIT.

Was in just now, playing my turn. Hand slipped on the keyboard and resulted in a city being planted where I really did not want to plant it. Any chance we can get a quick reload? Logged out immediately, so my pre-turn save should be good.

is fine with me.
Completed:  PBEM 34g (W), 36 , 35 , 5o, 34s, 5p, 42, 48 and PB 9, 18, 27, 57

Current:  PB 52.  Boudicca of Maya

Is fine with me too
As the Americans learned so painfully in Earth's final century, free flow of information is the only safeguard against tyranny. The once-chained people whose leaders at last lose their grip on information flow will soon burst with freedom and vitality, but the free nation gradually constricting its grip on public discourse has begun its rapid slide into despotism. Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master. - Commissioner Pravin Lal, "U.N. Declaration of Rights"

I'm fine with it
Fear cuts deeper than swords.