As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

(April 16th, 2014, 22:26)pindicator Wrote: You'll just need to replay it after the game is reloaded.

Okay, thank you Pindicator.

Will likely need a pause. Can play by midnight.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

(April 17th, 2014, 07:01)Krill Wrote: Will likely need a pause. Can play by midnight.

Turn doesn't roll until tomorrow morning.
I have to run.

Turn played, we won't need a pause.

To whomever bounced off me - sorry, I'm logged out now.
I have to run.

Anyone have the email address for dazedroyalty and MYKI. My bet is that they think they have played this turn and don't realize that we re-loaded.
I have finally decided to put down some cash and register a website. It is www.ruffhi.com. Now I remain free to move the hosting options without having to change the name of the site.

(October 22nd, 2014, 10:52)Caledorn Wrote: And ruff is officially banned from playing in my games as a reward for ruining my big surprise by posting silly and correct theories in the PB18 tech thread.

I still haven't gotten a single turn email notification. Caledorn, did you ever add me to the distribution list? Thanks.

Does the portal reflect who has played after the reload? I thought i played pretty much the second the turn rolled this time around, but I'm still shown as having played.
mackoti Wrote:SO GAVAGAI WINNED ALOT BUT HE DIDNT HAD ANY PROBLEM?

it showed me as having looked, but not played, after the reload.
Completed:  PBEM 34g (W), 36 , 35 , 5o, 34s, 5p, 42, 48 and PB 9, 18, 27, 57

Current:  PB 52.  Boudicca of Maya

I am taking the server down for updates. The game will be back within an hour. Will post when I am done. smile
As the Americans learned so painfully in Earth's final century, free flow of information is the only safeguard against tyranny. The once-chained people whose leaders at last lose their grip on information flow will soon burst with freedom and vitality, but the free nation gradually constricting its grip on public discourse has begun its rapid slide into despotism. Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master. - Commissioner Pravin Lal, "U.N. Declaration of Rights"

(April 17th, 2014, 19:21)Dhalphir Wrote: Does the portal reflect who has played after the reload? I thought i played pretty much the second the turn rolled this time around, but I'm still shown as having played.

Because you ended turn before scooter misclicked, your turn stayed ended after the reload too, and the portal displayed your status correctly.

The ones whose turn was "unended" by the reload were displayed as "Has looked".

Turn is ended => "Played"
Turn is ended, player is logged in => "Reviewing"
Turn is not ended, player is logged in => "Playing"
Turn is not ended, player has logged in => "Has looked"
Turn is not ended, player has not logged in => "Hasn't played"
I have to run.