As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

RBP13 IT and Tech Issues Thread

(April 21st, 2014, 16:58)Old Harry Wrote: Ichabod - you didn't ask for a sub in Civ general, is that because you're giving the game another chance or because everyone reading that forum is going to be spoiled?

Obviously I'd prefer someone worse than Krill unspoiled to take over, but if no-one is available then so be it...

http://realmsbeyond.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=6430

duh Didn't check far enough back in time...

I bumped the substitute thread in General forum. If there aren't less spoiled persons around, I'm also fine with Krill taking over.

I can sub for Ichabod. I am quite spoiled from reading Mack's thread and so-so from Scooter's. Others I am barely looked at if at all.

I am fine with this.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Fine by me, welcome 2metra!

I'm also fine with 2Metraninja. Since you've read Mackoti/Scooter I guess this is mostly their desicion to make.

Thanks for getting me off the hook 2MN. I can only imagine how Ichabod must feel.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

NP. What about Ichabod feelings? Am I missing something?

(April 22nd, 2014, 08:01)2metraninja Wrote: NP. What about Ichabod feelings? Am I missing something?

Krill wanted to say he is like oh yes , i finished with this ugly episode.

Welcome 2mn in the harsh world of pb13.