As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

I've been trying to log in periodically throughout today and have been unsuccessful. Hopefully the maintenance will fix that.

Caledorn, what's the matter? Your wife didn't like the way you shuffled furniture around, so you need to move it all back now? rolf

Lol! No, I am just working on getting everything properly configured. I will have the games back up soon, but will need to take them down again tomorrow to complete what I am working on.
As the Americans learned so painfully in Earth's final century, free flow of information is the only safeguard against tyranny. The once-chained people whose leaders at last lose their grip on information flow will soon burst with freedom and vitality, but the free nation gradually constricting its grip on public discourse has begun its rapid slide into despotism. Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master. - Commissioner Pravin Lal, "U.N. Declaration of Rights"

I hope that it gets fixed soon! Just played around with my hardware, so if it works on your end the problem is on my end!

Pretty sure he's taken that shiny new hard drive and fled the country.

Darrell

So coming up on 48 hours since a turn roll, what's the story now? We're waiting on Barry to resolve network issues?

Game is down at the moment.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Game is now back up. I reloaded, so Yuri might have to replay his turn.
As the Americans learned so painfully in Earth's final century, free flow of information is the only safeguard against tyranny. The once-chained people whose leaders at last lose their grip on information flow will soon burst with freedom and vitality, but the free nation gradually constricting its grip on public discourse has begun its rapid slide into despotism. Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master. - Commissioner Pravin Lal, "U.N. Declaration of Rights"

(May 15th, 2014, 09:03)Caledorn Wrote: Game is now back up. I reloaded, so Yuri might have to replay his turn.

Do you mean Barry? Is the pitboss portal correct? It shows the game as paused with 40 minutes left and Barry left to play.
I have to run.

I logged in, only Barry to play.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18