As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

We're at 6 hours since Krill's message confirming the game is up. Barry, if you are still having technical difficulties, can you leave instructions in your thread for a lurker to play the turn? Thanks.

I realize it was probably for a joke, but now that it's been used for whatever reference it was intended, could we remove the profanity from player names?

(May 15th, 2014, 17:09)dazedroyalty Wrote: I realize it was probably for a joke, but now that it's been used for whatever reference it was intended, could we remove the profanity from player names?

And possibly use a much shorter name? On small resolution it takes up rather a lot of prime real estate on screen. cry

wink

Oh, I'm just waiting for the reload request someone is going to have now. "Someone's name was too long, it caused me to misclick!" wink

But yeah, I updated my thread for the first time in ages and the screenshot says something about an MFer, thanks Dhal....

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Guys, a heads-up: 31 May/1 June is the weekend of the biggest UK Magic tournament of the year - Grand Prix Manchester. I'm going to Manchester on the morning of 30 May, and staying there all weekend. I'm taking my laptop with me, and should be able to play other games, but this one is beyond its abilities

So, I will try to play on the morning of 30 May, and should be able to do so on the evening of 1 June. If the game state doesn't change much, I will post instructions for a lurker to play (and actually update the thread, lol). But I may need a pause for this period

Have fun, are you going to post a picture with all your cash winnings at the end of the tournament? nod

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

if I get any, sure! smile

We also expect a blog of the days, but only after you've finished your turn when you get back tongue

Have fun there smile
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Hey, so I posted earlier, but I need a temporary sub for this weekend. If the turn rolls in the next 5 hours I'll be able to get my next one in, but after that it'll be around 72 hours before I can play again.

Any lurkers (all 3 of you) able to play for me this weekend?

I feel like we're going to need some kind of "lurker appreciation" day by the time all is said and done.

Completed: PB 28, PBEM 55, PB 18, PBEM 60, some other stuff, PB 2