As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Borderlands Info/Screens (mini wiki)

WB, feel free to use anything you find useful here for the official wiki.

A Comparison Of Zoom Ranges

[Image: ZoomCompared.jpg]

- Different gun types have their own inherited base magnification, ie, snipers have +300% the base magnification of SMGs (Enlarging the 2.4SMG picture by 300% matches the 2.4Sniper picture exactly)

KoP

Hmm, that might be handy for an article about scope zoom. I don't think there is one yet though.

That reminds me, I must go through my latest batch of shots to see if I have anything worthy of upload. I dragged a Guardian Wraith and Guardian Spectre up out into the open in The Dahl Headlands a few days ago and snagged a few screen grabs.

I still need to get some good turret shots from a co-op game too.

Friendly Turret Dr Ned DLC
[Image: Turret-Friendly.jpg]

Gatling Turret at Crimson Fastness
[Image: Turret-Gatling.jpg]

Rocket Turret at Jaynistown
[Image: Turret-RocketJaynistown.jpg]

Mulciber MK2 at Headstone Mine
[Image: Turret-MulciberMk2Unmanned.jpg]

[Image: Turret-MulciberMk2.jpg]

Krom & Turret
[Image: Turret-Krom.jpg]

KoP

Oh sweet. I put up a Mulciber Mk2 pic a couple of weeks back, but those other turret shots could be useful.

You should register and upload the Gatling Turret and Rocket Turret images. :neenernee Pass me the links to the file locations and I'll use them to enhance the Turret article. jive

Heh, the reason I don't register and contribute directly to the wiki is that I am only a casual user and not read enough to keep up with the talks; I would only mess things up. Can't you just "copy link location" of pix here and upload them? I grabbed these and a bunch more screens long time ago and it took me this long to get around sorting and putting them together.

KoP

Spiraling pattern - Wildcat

They have fixed this now... The Wildcat was listed with Spiraling, which of course wasn't true. I have a few Wildcats and none of them have that attribute, however, I have a SMG that does Spiraling. There is no indication from the item card about this attribute. I don't know anything more other than it can be found with SMG:

The bullet pattern is easy to spot as in the second pix.
Ricochets retain the spiraling effect as in the third pix.
Bullets can ricochet multiple times and has a long range as in the last pix.

[Image: Gun-Spiraling.jpg]

KoP

KingOfPain Wrote:Can't you just "copy link location" of pix here and upload them? I grabbed these and a bunch more screens long time ago and it took me this long to get around sorting and putting them together.
Wikis are funny things that open cans of worms with copyrighted material. Yes, I can take them, but it's better for you to upload with "I took this picture myself" selected, than for me to 'steal' it and indicate the rights are unknown.

You won't mess anything up if you just upload some images. lol

What works with Eridian weapons:
Note: plus bullet damage (not the same as weapon damage) may or may not work, and may depend on type of Eridian weapon.

Siren's High Velocity works with certain types of Eridian weapons
Still need testing with Soldier's Impact (+bullet dmg) and Metal Storm (+weapon firing rate) skills

The extended portion of the clip size from CM or skills does not recharge unless the weapon is active/readied. Loading new games will see the bonus clip, except the readied weapon in some circumstances, uncharged.

+% Weapon magazine size form CM, and Overload = works
+% Weapon damage = works
+% Weapon fire rate = works

PS: Info on this page still needs correction
  • Dahl Wildcat large magazine * The bullets a shot in a spiral pattern and bounce off the walls (TD140 Relentless Wildcat)...

KoP

Monsters in New Haven

[Image: Foe-NewHaven.jpg]

KoP

heals without enemies. Easier to duplicate in town than outside of town but it does work. The grenade maybe leeching off NPCs but I have not seen the white trail going for the NPCs

[Image: Grenade-TransfusionTown.jpg]

KoP