As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

I think it's time to unpause unless someone can immediately log in on Dhal's behalf.

Completed: PB 28, PBEM 55, PB 18, PBEM 60, some other stuff, PB 2

Yeah, weird, it looks like he was online earlier today.
Finished:
PBEM 45G, PB 13, PB 18, PB 38 & PB 49

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3

Hi guys, I had planned to play before bed, but a drama struck. It would have been fine to let it roll, it's not fair to you for me to hold up things for nearly half a day, for the future feel free to do that smile Playing now.
mackoti Wrote:SO GAVAGAI WINNED ALOT BUT HE DIDNT HAD ANY PROBLEM?

I would like someone (non-player) to log into my civ and check the tile allocation for my capital. Details in my thread.

Edit: Handled ... thx MH.
I have finally decided to put down some cash and register a website. It is www.ruffhi.com. Now I remain free to move the hosting options without having to change the name of the site.

(October 22nd, 2014, 10:52)Caledorn Wrote: And ruff is officially banned from playing in my games as a reward for ruining my big surprise by posting silly and correct theories in the PB18 tech thread.

I would like to request that the upcoming EOT does not happen before 9pm (NYC time) ... that is 6:20ish from now.

If the game is ready to roll before 9 can someone hold it for me. If the game is ready to roll after 9, then just let it roll.

I screwed up my micro tile management last turn and I want to see if I can recover the issue this turn.
I have finally decided to put down some cash and register a website. It is www.ruffhi.com. Now I remain free to move the hosting options without having to change the name of the site.

(October 22nd, 2014, 10:52)Caledorn Wrote: And ruff is officially banned from playing in my games as a reward for ruining my big surprise by posting silly and correct theories in the PB18 tech thread.

There arew over 7 hours left on the clock which means there must be about 9 hours left to go before natural turn role anyway.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

(May 23rd, 2014, 13:45)Krill Wrote: There arew over 7 hours left on the clock which means there must be about 9 hours left to go before natural turn role anyway.

Ruff already ended turn, that's why he's asking, I guess.
I have to run.

duh
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

I'm out of town for the weekend. Commodore has reluctantly agreed to play my turns. Other lurkers, if you want this behemoth of a game to continue, you ought to help the poor bastard out. He can't cover for everyone every time.

Also, not sure if this is of any concern, but the game was super laggy for me when I played a minute ago so be careful moving your stuff around.

Have a great weekend everyone! toast

(May 23rd, 2014, 14:09)novice Wrote:
(May 23rd, 2014, 13:45)Krill Wrote: There arew over 7 hours left on the clock which means there must be about 9 hours left to go before natural turn role anyway.

Ruff already ended turn, that's why he's asking, I guess.

Right - I will need someone to NOT END TURN and then let the clock wind down naturally (or end turn after I have logged out or 9pm my time).

If it rolls - then no big deal. I will just have to put up with it.
And rant and rave in my spoiler thread.