As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

So should I log in and unpause to play or wait for Q to be ready?
mackoti Wrote:SO GAVAGAI WINNED ALOT BUT HE DIDNT HAD ANY PROBLEM?

log in play, unpause to make an action and immediately repause after said action. Rinse and repeat until your turn is ended. Do not let it run down IMO.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

(May 27th, 2014, 17:54)Dhalphir Wrote: So should I log in and unpause to play or wait for Q to be ready?

If you keep it paused while you're thinking I expect you can play in five minutes, so I don't see why you shouldn't go ahead and play.
I have to run.

thx, Caledorn. I was able to get in to the game.
Completed:  PBEM 34g (W), 36 , 35 , 5o, 34s, 5p, 42, 48 and PB 9, 18, 27, 57

Current:  PB 52.  Boudicca of Maya

I also checked, and was able to get to the login screen (didn't bother logging in though, since last time I couldn't even get that far. So I think things are good on my end again too.

You can actually issue move and worker orders while the game is paused. Unpause, repause and you are done. You might need a Ctrl-A (execute queued orders) in between the unpause and the repause.
I have finally decided to put down some cash and register a website. It is www.ruffhi.com. Now I remain free to move the hosting options without having to change the name of the site.

(October 22nd, 2014, 10:52)Caledorn Wrote: And ruff is officially banned from playing in my games as a reward for ruining my big surprise by posting silly and correct theories in the PB18 tech thread.

That worked, thanks. Repaused for Dhalphir.
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

That's great.

Dhalphir, I really don't understand why you didn't play earlier?
I have to run.

Based on Dhal's general comments I think we should resume, but I'm also confused by this latest playing-pausing-wtf-thing.
Finished:
PBEM 45G, PB 13, PB 18, PB 38 & PB 49

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3

Given he hasn't played, I don't see why we would.
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.