As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

I was logged in, you may have bounced off of me. Try again, I'm out now (I'm subbing for Boldy for 9 days).

Thanks, worked!

(May 28th, 2014, 13:35)Catwalk Wrote: I'm out now (I'm subbing for Boldy for 9 days).

lol He's going to go nine days without scooping litter from your sandbox? How could you agree to such an unsanitary thing???

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

(May 28th, 2014, 17:52)spacetyrantxenu Wrote:
(May 28th, 2014, 13:35)Catwalk Wrote: I'm out now (I'm subbing for Boldy for 9 days).

lol He's going to go nine days without scooping litter from your sandbox? How could you agree to such an unsanitary thing???

I know. It scares me too. wink

In all seriousness, Catwalk will do just fine, as long as I don't come back to see my beautiful National Park Service has been replaced by some cat monstrosity or an homage browbeaten husbandry everywhere. nono

lol

Not sure when I'll have time for Civ in the next 24 hours, please pause for me if the timer gets low and I haven't played.

(May 28th, 2014, 18:34)Boldly Going Nowhere Wrote: ... to see my beautiful National Park Service

Funny. I just founded a city named after a State Park.
I have finally decided to put down some cash and register a website. It is www.ruffhi.com. Now I remain free to move the hosting options without having to change the name of the site.

(October 22nd, 2014, 10:52)Caledorn Wrote: And ruff is officially banned from playing in my games as a reward for ruining my big surprise by posting silly and correct theories in the PB18 tech thread.

(May 28th, 2014, 18:34)Boldly Going Nowhere Wrote:
(May 28th, 2014, 17:52)spacetyrantxenu Wrote:

I know. It scares me too. wink

In all seriousness, Catwalk will do just fine, as long as I don't come back to see my beautiful National Park Service has been replaced by some cat monstrosity or an homage browbeaten husbandry everywhere. nono

lol

Cats are awesome at interior redecorating, I've already come up with a new theme for your cities.

Oxy I just misclicked on your thread but didn't see anything. Thank you for poor mobile internet on a phone, right?
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

I don't think Q will be playing the turn before it rolls because of time zone constraints, have we decided on the pausing rule?

Uhh... wasn't it... find a lurker to see if there are instructions, or pause for 6 hours? I don't think we ever came to a clear agreement that everyone signed off on.

Completed: PB 28, PBEM 55, PB 18, PBEM 60, some other stuff, PB 2