As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Can we start a new thread exclusively for posting requests for pauses? This thread fills way to quickly to remember/track who requested a pause and when.

Guys, if the turn is being held for me, I did post instructions in the thread as promised. I'm getting on a train from Manchester in 30 mins, and will be able to play when I get home (4ish hours, British Rail permitting)

How did you do? Coming home as champion? multidance

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

After some discussion, I have set up a thread for an opt-in service where players can request a lurker to login and finish another player's turn when they are late to play, so as to keep the game moving along.
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

(June 1st, 2014, 15:00)spacetyrantxenu Wrote: How did you do? Coming home as champion?

I wish. Knocked out in day 1 with a 6-3 record (7-2 required to advance to day 2). Very disappointing after starting 5-0 and losing 3 of the last 4 rounds. 179th place out of about 1400. Solid, but worse than I hoped

(June 2nd, 2014, 14:10)Caledorn Wrote: Could a lurker play a few turns for me please? I've caught the man flu, with all the joys that entails, like my brain being replaced by a ball of soggy cotton. Yay.

Sent fra min HTC One_M8 via Tapatalk

Caledorn posted this in the PB20 tech thread - I'm assuming he meant to post it here.

(What a cottonhead.)
I have to run.

Typical Norwegian.

Darrell

Paused for Dhalphir and Catwalk with 35 minutes on the clock. I will ask lurkers to play their turns no sooner than 35 minutes from now.
I have to run.

Can someone confirm that the game is down?
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Very likely, could not get in either.
Finished:
PBEM 45G, PB 13, PB 18, PB 38 & PB 49

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3