As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Turn played, under 2 hours to go. I didn't pause the game.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Emailed MYKI.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Paused for MYKI with 13 minutes left on the timer.
I have to run.

Game is rolling again.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

And the award for longest login goes to... HitAnyKey! lol
I have to run.

Got stuck on the Finishing screen - hope that didn't crash the game.

I'm back and will resume control of my civ. Thanks to Parkin and Catwalk for keeping me going. I logged into the game after consulting Xenu about the new and improved Steam version of Direct IP (seriously, I just don't get it but whatever...) so I have that working from home but that's all the effort I can put in tonight. I'm pretty tired from the travel home and need to look things over before playing.

It appears the clock has been shortened, can someone confirm this? I'll look to play this before going to work tomorrow morning and will let you know if I need a bit more time. I've been out for about eight days and my supervisor is not the most competent thing in the world. Probably the entire operation at work has burned to the ground in my absence and I'll be fixing things for the next two weeks. smoke

(June 9th, 2014, 06:26)novice Wrote: And the award for longest login goes to... HitAnyKey! lol

dancing

Yeah, sorry about that. Totally thought I had logged out before I went to bed. That's what I get for playing my turn late at night, after a long trip home from a weekend away. Glad that I didn't block anyone from logging in this time.

Logged in just now and the game wasn't responding to commands. It wasn't paused, as far as I could tell, and the interface worked fine - units just did nothing when ordered to do something.
mackoti Wrote:SO GAVAGAI WINNED ALOT BUT HE DIDNT HAD ANY PROBLEM?

I'm not connecting at all, nor am I able to bring up the stats page.

if I can't play in the next hour or so, I'm going to need a pause, because I can't play from work.
Completed:  PBEM 34g (W), 36 , 35 , 5o, 34s, 5p, 42, 48 and PB 9, 18, 27, 57

Current:  PB 52.  Boudicca of Maya