As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

(June 21st, 2014, 03:12)novice Wrote:
(June 20th, 2014, 07:41)Cyneheard Wrote: I was able to play, but the lag was insane, even when no one was trying to log into the game.

Were you able to play t77, Cyneheard? The portal says you didn't end turn.

Yes.

Apologies, everyone. I should have learnt long ago not to attempt anything at 7am on a Friday.

(June 20th, 2014, 22:43)darrelljs Wrote: Well Ichabod is MIA and I guess Parkin wasn't able to pick it up. I still have the no leader login issue (I was hoping Caledorn's reset would fix it but no dice).

Anyway, I'd say let it roll. I am not requesting a pause.

Darrell

Sorry, I was away most of today. Didn't see an email from the PYFT thread so assumed there was nothing urgent. Can play the next turn if you want?
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

Whoever bounced off me, I'm out now.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Yeah, it was me, hopefully you did not have to rush things. Kind of weird, I think I haven't had problems with connecting you previously.
Finished:
PBEM 45G, PB 13, PB 18, PB 38 & PB 49

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3

New router and ISP and they both hate me. Don't worry, novice plays the turn and I'll be moving later this year so I'll have more control over that stuff.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Game paused, 3 left to play. I'm not sure what Darrel's status is, didn't request a pause previously but is having technical problems. 30+ minutes on the timer. Dhal, Cal, I dunno.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

I can't play for Dhal as he never did put his password in his thread. Think he's mentioned before that he doesn't mind the turn rolling if he's late though? Can play for darrell shortly.
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

I can't play before someone else has played and there's 3 hours left in the clock. Will need a pause.

(June 22nd, 2014, 18:57)Jowy Wrote: I can't play before someone else has played and there's 3 hours left in the clock. Will need a pause.

If you put your password and instructions in your thread, I could play for you.
Lord Parkin