As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

(July 20th, 2014, 10:30)yuris125 Wrote:
(July 19th, 2014, 18:58)Bacchus Wrote: When I log in, the civ choices list is empty, saying "Waiting for Civ choices".

UPD Still failed after a couple of tries, left instructions in thread from memory.

I believe this is a firewall issue - I have to briefly switch off my firewall after getting to this screen to allow the civ list to load

Tried switching the firewall off, but that wasn't of any help. I guess I am in darrell's boots for now. I will ask around for people willing to fill in for me for a while, and for now will try to leave instructions based on the screenshots Parkin leaves after kindly playing.
DL: PB12 | Playing: PB13

(July 20th, 2014, 13:39)novice Wrote:
(July 20th, 2014, 13:21)pindicator Wrote: Hey novice, how tough would it be to allow sorting based on score in the web tracker?

Incredibly easy. If you want it to be optional it's a bit more work though.

I think defaulting to "display by score" would be fine, and make more sense than the current method. If you want to search for a specific player you can always Ctrl-F them.

(July 20th, 2014, 14:40)Bacchus Wrote: Tried switching the firewall off, but that wasn't of any help. I guess I am in darrell's boots for now. I will ask around for people willing to fill in for me for a while, and for now will try to leave instructions based on the screenshots Parkin leaves after kindly playing.

Okay, will get to it in a few hours.
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

Sorry.

I'm back to normal.
DL: PB12 | Playing: PB13

Did someone pause? I seem to be stuck in a diplo screen
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

I got stuck at "finishing" and had to kill the game process. It's probably my fault.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

I guess it because a bunch of us were trying to get in at once. Yay
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

Paused the game with 1 hour on the clock. Cyneheard, Dhalpir, Oxyphenbutazone, Molach and AutomatedTeller to play. I'll be back in a couple of hours if there are still unfinished turns by then.
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

Stuck in a diplo screen, and I really don't want to be staying up any longer.

I can play in 6 hours - but if the turn rolls beforehand, I won't complain.

Unpausing.
Lord Parkin