As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

(June 25th, 2015, 00:19)GermanJoey Wrote: dtay did you... pause it for the lurker civ???

lol

That's funny because earlier I ALMOST posted in the PYFT thread to request a lurker to play the lurker turn.

(June 25th, 2015, 10:07)Boldly Going Nowhere Wrote:
(June 25th, 2015, 00:19)GermanJoey Wrote: dtay did you... pause it for the lurker civ???

lol

That's funny because earlier I ALMOST posted in the PYFT thread to request a lurker to play the lurker turn.

Sometimes a man can just be TOO courteous... lol

Forget to end turn. Might log in to push enter, but no need to wait for me.

I demand that you don't wait for the lurker(s)!
I have finally decided to put down some cash and register a website. It is www.ruffhi.com. Now I remain free to move the hosting options without having to change the name of the site.

(October 22nd, 2014, 10:52)Caledorn Wrote: And ruff is officially banned from playing in my games as a reward for ruining my big surprise by posting silly and correct theories in the PB18 tech thread.

Hey guys, it looks probable that we need a pause this weekend. Both me and OH have social events and it's uncertain whether one of us manages to play the turn. Apologizes for the possible/probable delay.
Finished:
PBEM 45G, PB 13, PB 18, PB 38 & PB 49

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3

After 0.2 secs of "connecting to host..."

[Image: SkjermbiRBmovdumplde_zpsy42blnhy.jpg]

Ideas?

(Going to bed shortly and by all means you may roll this turn, but any idea what is causing this?)
Played: FFH PBEM XXVI (Rhoanna) FFH PBEM XXV (Shekinah) FFH PBEM XXX (Flauros) Pitboss 11 (Kublai Rome)
Playing:Pitboss 18 (Ghengis Portugal) PBEM 60 - AI start (Napoleon Inca)

Do you have the right mod loaded, and are using the right version of civ? (steamworks vs non-steamworks) I get that error if I try connecting to an RtR game with ToW or vice-versa.

I'm using the same shortcut as I always have, RB-mod.

I did move to a different city, so new network, maybe that's the problem somehow. However I did play a turn wednesday, after I moved, on the new network, and it worked just fine then.

I've not used a steam version of civ, this is my old old CD-copied version. Tried exiting steam before launch, same message.
Played: FFH PBEM XXVI (Rhoanna) FFH PBEM XXV (Shekinah) FFH PBEM XXX (Flauros) Pitboss 11 (Kublai Rome)
Playing:Pitboss 18 (Ghengis Portugal) PBEM 60 - AI start (Napoleon Inca)

It looks like Dtay missed a turn. Do we need reload or play on?

Just reload the damned thing next chance we get...
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18