As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Sorry, just forgot I hadn't played this turn :/
Fear cuts deeper than swords.

Feel free to let it roll for me - I bounced earlier, but I'm not gong to have a chance to play till later. But unless someone attacked me this turn, it can roll.
Completed:  PBEM 34g (W), 36 , 35 , 5o, 34s, 5p, 42, 48 and PB 9, 18, 27, 57

Current:  PB 52.  Boudicca of Maya

I was going to say AT, if the lurkers were the last ones to play turn I was just going to log in and kill them.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Anyone around to unpause though?

Yes.

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Game unpaused.

Missed you in game but your temp unpause resolved the diplolock anyway, thanks!

I had kinda stopped paying attention to anything going on in this game, but the last couple days I noticed some sort of controversy/issue with the lurker civ turn not getting ended pretty often when it should have been. If someone can point me to where the password is for the lurker civ, I should be able to at least log in occasionally to help end the lurker turn.

...don't take away my excuse to annoy Xenu...

Once again....I'm out of town, need someone else to do the lurker turn or just let it roll.

HAK, I'll send it to you.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon