As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

PB27 Signup Thread

oooh pony.
I have finally decided to put down some cash and register a website. It is www.ruffhi.com. Now I remain free to move the hosting options without having to change the name of the site.

(October 22nd, 2014, 10:52)Caledorn Wrote: And ruff is officially banned from playing in my games as a reward for ruining my big surprise by posting silly and correct theories in the PB18 tech thread.

idk, I'd just prefer In-game Diplo to only AI diplo ... and I think its a good middle ground between AI and TOTAL DIPLO MADNESS!!

Is there going to be a banter thread? Or should I start trolling people here mischief

You can wait until you kill the game, then you get to do it in players threads.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

'Kill the game'? Or 'get killed in game'?

Killing an entire game seems Anti-fun frown

Here is the latest version of the RtR 3.0.0.1 mod. The change log can be found here.

Please post anything you think is a bug in this thread. It's better that we are overzealous now with any final bug hunting than we get a screwed up game.

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

I suspect that if we allow any significant diplo, given the size of this game turns will end up getting paused all over the place so that people can have diplomatic exchanges.

Fuck diplomacy. You think I want to talk to any of you outside this forum?

You talk to meeeeeeeee

I do think that at least some limited amount of diplo should be allowed - in game messages are fine. One of the issues with peace offers is that you get them before you have any chance of figuring out what happened, so a way to suggest peace and have that taken up outside of the normal channel is good with me.
Completed:  PBEM 34g (W), 36 , 35 , 5o, 34s, 5p, 42, 48 and PB 9, 18, 27, 57

Current:  PB 52.  Boudicca of Maya