As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

PB27 Signup Thread

(August 12th, 2015, 12:43)Ruff_Hi Wrote:
(August 12th, 2015, 11:25)Dreylin Wrote: Submitting application for the PYFT Scheduled and Mysterious Absences Coverage Corps.

Ditto.

Whadda ya think, should we change the Corps to a Korps and be the PYFT SMACK?

Can we get some info about the map yet? I'm mostly asking about how much water there will be to determine the role of navy (yes we rolled Dutch lol).

I can confirm that there are water tiles on the map.

Even more, you will be able to hold boats on this map!

(August 12th, 2015, 15:59)BRickAstley Wrote: Even more, you will be able to hold boats on this map!

BRICK I THINK YOU'RE GIVING AWAY A LITTLE TOO MUCH HERE!!!! yikes

They'll tell you there is water and then give you full ice shhh

(August 12th, 2015, 15:57)GermanJoey Wrote: I can confirm that there are water tiles on the map.

Each tile to contain 1 Barb submarine, right?

please find RtR mod 3.0.0.1 here

Now with completed change log. Although I expect I've made mistakes in there somewhere, I'm saying right now it ain't intentional. Don't ascribe to malice that which can be attributed to incompetence etc.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

If you're intrested in details. Here is a link to github that contains code and xml changes:
https://github.com/plako/Civ4RealmsBeyondBalanceMod

To clarify: if you reroll, all rejected and unused leaders and civs will be mixed up again and reassigned to players.