As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[Spoilers] Old Human Tourist: Empress of Azteca

Oh btw...I was actually going to capture and then raze any of the coastal cities that TBS didn't hold when I could slot into the turn split correctly.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Krill! I haven't even recovered from my previous rage wave! :P
Finished:
PBEM 45G, PB 13, PB 18, PB 38 & PB 49

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3

(August 12th, 2015, 17:27)Krill Wrote: Oh btw...I was actually going to capture and then raze any of the coastal cities that TBS didn't hold when I could slot into the turn split correctly.

Oh and the 30 spies you had, we assumed that they were going to TBS cities so we just did it on your behalf.
Finished:

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3

Most things you could say I'm trolling but that would be fair payment for not attacking dtay properly!

Also I built 2 spies in this game and that was 3 too many.

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Ha! When we get rid of this end-game controversy we can discuss about that too!
Finished:

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3

What controversy? Fuck Joey, you were at the mercy of so many people fucking you over you're lucky you could get boats within reach of TBS land nevermind landing spies. And winning from that use of espionage is a pile of crap anyway.

Turn 272

The upshot of the sabotage so far is that TBS goes legendary the turn we arrive at Alpha Centauri. We're debating if we can push both of the cities back to t275, but it doesn't look likely... We could do El, but that doesn't get us far without BC as well.

Anyway, whacked another cathedral. smile

Have you already removed espionage from the 3.x versions? Btw, you probably have discussed it somewhere, but higher tech costs change the balance between culture and space quite a bit. I'm not saying it's necessarily a bad thing, but if you have a link for that explanation I would read it.
Finished:

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3

Yeah I can explain that elsewhere ie RtR mod forum and not here. Espionage missions are removed in 3.X, in fact removed in 2.0.7.6 because of tech stealing not being compatible with KTB effects and the shit you are pulling now being bullshit on so many levels.

Turn 273

With no new cathedrals to hit this is a bit of a dull turn. Just wait for next turn...