As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

PB27 Signup Thread

Is a test game going up at some point? I've switched computers since my last game and want to make sure everything works--I also need to do the NatNeg stuff eventually as well.

We will probably put up a test game at some point yeah.

And part of why we will be: I am going to attempt to have novice's Web Observer tool up for the lurkers, instead of the lurker civ like in PB18. Which needs testing before we start the game with it.

(August 12th, 2015, 20:55)BRickAstley Wrote: And part of why we will be: I am going to attempt to have novice's Web Observer tool up for the lurkers, instead of the lurker civ like in PB18. Which needs testing before we start the game with it.
I thought novice's tool still needed some coding done (thus why it was offered to me in my code thread)?

Hmm, I'm not sure. novice?

So should I tell if I want to keep the rolled leader/civ here or in my thread?

Yeah post in your thread. We have until tomorrow evening but everyone wants the game to start don't they...
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

I'm happy if it does not start before the weekend is over, I'm having visitors and won't have time to think my start through. Btw: Will we get start-screenies before game-start, so we can start planning or is this not done anymore?

Btw I'm staying unspoiled in this, so if you need a replacement/turncover pm me (though obviously I make no guarantee to be available).
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

(August 13th, 2015, 06:03)Serdoa Wrote: I'm happy if it does not start before the weekend is over, I'm having visitors and won't have time to think my start through. Btw: Will we get start-screenies before game-start, so we can start planning or is this not done anymore?

Based on people taking time to pick, and the fact that we still don't have the map done to send to lurkers to review, it's a guarantee that we won't be ready to start this weekend. Sometime next week most likely though.

You should get start screenies before game start. In fact, GJ has a took that can easily turn a start screenshot into a sandbox for you to play with, if you so choose, so you should have that before we start.